Resources for Child Care Providers
Upcoming Events for Providers:
Full-day workshop on key practices for Early Childhood.
Join your early childhood colleagues from across the region
in a day of fun, informative, and practical professional development.
Open to all early childhood providers, teachers, and leaders.
Click here for registration and information.
UPCOMING EVENTS – download the flyer!
Getting Started as an EC Provider:
- Become a Provider: Early Childhood Scholarships
- Become a Provider: Quick Guide to Become a Temporary Provider
- Career Prep for ECE: Early Childhood Navigator Services
Creating a Powerful Program:
- Online training: Quality Early Childhood Programs for All
- Self-assessment tool: REC-1 Quality Indicators for EC Programs
- Program Management from ECECD: EPICS Child Care Provider Dashboard
- SEL Guidance from CASEL: Keeping SEL Developmental
Financial and Operational Support:
- Information about reimbursements for meals
- Child care reopening support and information
- Share New Mexico resources, funding options, more
- Scholarships TED
Professional Development Pathway:
Regional Providers’ Newsletters (off site links):
Early Childhood / Child Care Providers’ Forum
Visit the Providers’ Forum (registration required, opens in new tab)
If you are in the San Juan County, please direct any inquiries to Kathy Price (email@example.com), Regional Child Care Coordinator. (Districts served: Central, Farmington, Bloomfield, Aztec, Gallup, Zuni, Dulce, Chama Valley, Mesa Vista, Questa, Taos, Jemez Mountain, Jemez Valley, Española, Peñasco, Cuba, Los Alamos, Pojoaque, and Rio Rancho)
REC-1 makes no warranty, guarantee, or claim for the content, quality of content, or appropriateness of the content for any purpose for any third-party site linked on the http://nmrec1.org web site. Links to external sites and/or resources are provided “as is” for information purposes only and do not reflect, and may not be construed to make, any endorsement of the content. By accessing any external link, you assume all responsibility for use of the third-party site, and all risks for such use.