Use these links to access the Pre-K program assessments. Choose a specific focus area or choose ALL AREAS for assessment.
Quality Indicators were developed with input by these partners:
- NM Early Childhood Education and Care Department
- NM Public Education Department Office of Early Childhood Education
- Tribal Liaisons
- Navajo Nation Department of Dine Education
All responses to quality indicators will be scored. You will receive your score after submitting your responses.
- ALL FOCUS AREAS (77 questions)
- Program Administration (10 questions)
- Health and Safety (8 questions)
- Teacher and Child Interactions (9 questions)
- Child to Child Interactions (4 questions)
- Teacher and Parent/Guardian Interactions (7 questions)
- General Environment (9 questions)
- Outdoor Environment (6 questions)
- Learning Program (14 questions)
- Cultural Relevancy (10 questions)
If you have any questions about these indicators, contact David Bowman, director.